Dangerous Goods Seminars
Dangerous Goods (DGR) seminars aim to raise the awareness of what the regulatory requirements and best practices are for dangerous goods.
These events also provide a great opportunity for participants to build contacts and partnerships that will strengthen your networking ties.
- Learn about the ICAO Technical Instructions needed to comply with for all international dangerous goods shipments by air
- Learn how to fill the documentation required for shipping dangerous goods by air, or how to correctly pack and label a dangerous goods shipment
- Learn the regulatory requirements and best practices for dangerous goods
- Meet with regulatory authorities, airlines and others in the dangerous goods supply chain
- Receive the 2014 edition of the IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations (DGR) Manual too!
Take a look at the agenda (pdf)
Who should attend
- Freight Forwarders
Join us for a one-day dangerous goods seminar in the following cities!
|November 04 - 05, 2014
Register for the workshops