IATA e-Invoicing (formerly IATA InvoiceWorks) is the only electronic invoicing solution dedicated to building an electronic invoicing community for the air transport industry. This Internet-based service helps airlines and their trading partners reduce costs and increase efficiency in the accounts receivable and accounts payable processes.
- “Connect Once, Connect to All”: strong focus on building the air transport industry e-invoicing community
- Fewer payment delays
- Strengthened audit, regulatory compliance and important trading relationships
- Compliance with local and international tax regulations in markets where the system is implemented
- IATA e-Invoicing product sheet (pdf)
IATA e-Invoicing is designed for the air transport industry, providing access through a single channel to the airlines and their trading partners. In addition to web interface and file upload functionalities, automated FTP is available based on e-invoicing XML Standards developed by IATA and specific to the air transport industry that support all data needed for the receiver to validate the charges.
Contact the IATA e-Invoicing team for more details on this service. If you are a supplier and you have been directed to this page by one of your business partners, please contact us. Kindly ensure to include the name of your organization and the name of the company who invited you to connect to IATA e-Invoicing.
- IATA Selects b-process as the provider for the IATA e-Invoicing platform (pdf)