Strategic partners participating in the Financial Services area include activities that cover all financial matters connected with international air transport, IATA Clearing House (ICH) and Currency Clearance Services, industry general accounting standards, taxation, user charges, and other cost issues.
- Lead and represent IATA’s activities in the area of Payment Cards
- Manage and develop IATA Card Services
- Lead the PCI DSS compliance program for IATA services, raise awareness among Airlines and Travel Agents and provide assistance
- Propose and develop card payment fraud prevention strategies
- Observe and report on the development of Alternative Forms of Payment
Detailed summary - Financial Services (pdf)
Committees and work groups