This page is your local resource for information on IATA activities for member airlines, travel agents and industry partners in Israel.
Customer Service Portal:
Our Customer Service portal for Israel is designed to provide airline and agent customers with essential reference material needed to facilitate day-to-day Billing and Settelment Plan (BSP) and Cargo Accounts Settlement Systems (CASS) activities.
Log on to the new Customer Portal and access a wealth of information such as reporting calendars; local Chapter 14, BSP Manual for Agents; Accreditation Guides and much more!
You can also send an enquiry to us by using the portal online form - an easy and efficient way of contacting us - and a Customer Service Representative will contact you.
- Today, 99 airlines and 408 agents are part of the BSP Israel. In 2010 travel agents reported over US$1.34 billion.
- CASS Israel is Live as of 1 Aug 2011. Today, 2 airlines and 56 IATA Accredited Cargo Agents are part of CASS Israel
- IATA Israel is also actively supporting the Simplifying the Business initiative to reduce costs in a number of areas.
- IATA Israel is actively supporting the e-freight initiative to reduce cost for the air cargo supply chain. Israel has been e-freight live location since November 2010 and the number of e-freight penetration is well on track to reach the 10% e-freight penetration by 2011.
- We have also developed sound planning and development consulting services to help airlines, cargo operators, airports, ANS providers and civil aviation authorities achieve high performance standards.
Our address in Israel:
Trade Tower Building, 8th Floor
25, Hamered Street
Tel Aviv 68125
Phone : +972 (3) 5619006
Fax : +972 (3) 6243013
* Our call centre operates only from 9:00 am to 14:00 pm, after 14.00 pm please log an enquiry in Customer Portal Europe to contact us.