More on ACC 2016
In its 4th year, this highly interactive conference is building upon past successes and feedback by more than 60 airlines. From year to year, attendance has been steadily increasing, speaking volumes about the value the ACC provides. Last year, we attracted close to 100 industry representatives from 40 airlines, OEMs, consulting companies, and other industry stakeholders.
This 2-day event features presentations by renowned airline speakers sharing their experiences and best cost management practices covering all major cost areas. Moreover, a number of discussion panels facilitate interactions with the audience.
The ACC presents numerous opportunities for networking. Last year, for example, one of the events was a dinner cruise around beautiful Lake Geneva! The objectives of the conference include exchanging ideas and operational experiences as well as working together to build solutions to common industry problems.
Topics of interest will include:
- Fuel efficiency and trends
- Assets management (old vs new, owned vs leased aircraft)
- Improving maintenance processes and costs
- Crew management
- Business transformation and change management
- 21st century distribution channels
Whom you will meet
This conference is intended for the following professionals:
- Airlines (General Manager & CEO, CFO, VP Finance / Planning / Supply Chain / etc, Director and Manager Cost Control / Strategic Projects / Business Transformation / Economics / Network Planning, Executive Advisor, and more)
- OEMs (sales, marketing and business development)
- Consulting companies
- IATA professionals from various fields of expertise
- Other industry stakeholders