Air Operator Certificates (AOC) Registry Workshop
This workshop is organized by ICAO & IATA in close support to the AOC Registry initiative that will facilitate the approval of AOCs and OPS Specs for airlines by the local regulators though a centralized registry accessible by all states, reducing paperwork, processing times and increasing the efficiency on the airline operational requests. These workshop are hosted at the regional ICAO premises.
Upcoming AOC workshops
- Johannesburg: 15-17 October 2014
- Singapore: 12-14 November 2014
- Dubai: 23-24 November 2014
Audience: Airlines and ICAO Member States only
- Instruct regulators and aircraft operators on the use of the ICAO AOC registry tool
- Learn about the history and benefits of the tool and its potential to increase efficiency on the AOCs, OPS Specs and report preparation for the states
- Have the opportunity to exercise in a practical way utilization of the tool and start the data entry to be validated by the states
- Find more information about the ICAO-IATA AOC initiative and the importance of your participation at the ICAO AOC website and read workshop agenda in Spanish (pdf)
Airline officials with decision level, ideally managers of operations or airworthiness, quality or their equivalent in the areas responsible for the issuance and management of the AOCs, both within the authorities of aviation as of the exploiters of air services.
Please register to the next AOC Workshop close to you. More information about the inscription will be sent to the registered participants. The space is limited.
If you require more information about the AOC Registry initiative or any questions, please contact IAOC@iata.org.