Governments’ requests for Advance Passenger Information and PNR records are growing in many regions, yet little is known about what airlines are allowed to transmit or capable of transmitting.
The API-PNR Days aim to raise the awareness of border control authorities and of industry stakeholders on international standards and guidelines for the transmission of passenger data, the main types being API and PNR. These standards and guidelines are also summarized and contained in the Passenger Data Toolkit developed by IATA, ICAO and WCO.
These events also provide a great opportunity for participants to build contacts and partnerships that will strengthen border control and facilitate global harmonization.
Who should attend?
- National Customs, Immigration and other Border Control authorities;
- National Civil Aviation authorities and Aviation Security authorities;
- Airlines Facilitation representatives;
- Representatives from airport AOCs in the region;
- IATA Facilitation Strategic Partners
Caribbean API-PNR Day
When: 15 August 2014
Where: Port of Spain, Trinidad
Agenda: Download the API-PNR Day agenda (pdf)
Registration: the event is free but you need to register. Register now!
In 2013 and 2014, API-PNR Days were organized in Singapore, Brussels, Managua, Cairo and Nairobi.