Aviation Day Africa
The IATA Aviation Day is a high level conference convened under the theme “Driving
Economies through the Power of Aviation.”
May 23 - May 24, 2016
Transcorp Hilton Hotel
Open to All
Deliberations at the conference will cover, amongst others, the following topics:
- The impact of aviation in economic development and regional integration
- Integrating Aviation in economic national planning
- Aviation and Tourism convergence for economic development
- Public - Private partnership for African airport viability
- Addressing funding requirements for the development of aviation in emerging economies
- Aviation as catalyst for the development of the agro-industry
- Forging partnership through Smarter Regulations
- The Airline-Airport relationship (airport developments, finance and partnerships)
- The next generation Airport (passenger experience, security, facilitation and e-Cargo)
- The Skills Gap – Are we doing enough to be prepared for this challenge?
Who will attend
This high-caliber and exclusive conference is expecting around 250 distinguished aviation decision makers and influencers representing, amongst others, airlines, CAAs, government agencies, airports, air navigation service providers, financial sector, international and regional organizations, aviation suppliers, travel agencies and aircraft manufacturers.
Messrs. Hussein Dabbas and Raphael Kuuchi, IATA Regional Vice President Africa & Middle East and IATA Vice President for Africa respectively, together with other senior IATA executives and aviation industry experts will be present to network and share experiences with you.
This is a free-of-charge open event but attendance is upon confirmation. Please register
today to secure your seat!
Hotel and Visa
The event will take place at the prestigious Transcorp Hilton Hotel, Abuja. Rooms and special rates have been arranged. If you wish to book your room at the venue's hotel, send your request to Emeka.Akobundu@Hilton.com
mentioning that you are attending the IATA Aviation Day.
The rates below will also attract 5% VAT and 10% Service charge. These special rates will be held untill 14 May.
Room Type & Discount Rate (in NGN, local currency)
Twin Hilton Guest Room: 60,000
King Hilton Guest Room: 65,000
King Hilton Guest Room Plus: 75,000
King Hilton Deluxe 85,000 Royal Room: 100,000
Citizens of some countries may require a travel visa to enter Nigeria. Please make sure to
check the respective field from the application form or contact us
Past Aviation Days Events in our region
Did you miss our previous Aviation Day that took place in Abu Dhabi, UAE on 27-28 October, 2015.