Together, Let's Build Airline Retailing
NDC (New Distribution Capability) will enable the travel industry to transform the way air products are retailed to corporations, leisure and business travelers, by addressing the industry's current distribution limitations:
The airline indirect value chain is actively looking at opportunities in the areas of personalization, policy compliance, control and reporting. Industry cooperation across the business travel value chain is essential and more discussions on NDC are expected.
- Product differentiation and time-to-market
- Access to full and rich air content
- Transparent shopping experience
The IATA Business Travel Summit will be a unique & exclusive event to:
- Get the entire airline indirect value chain together
- Share best practices
- Discuss future trends in the area of distribution and payment
- Network with the key players
"I thought the two days were excellent, content was good and there were some excellent presentations. Attendance mix was also well balanced helping the interaction and differing views. All in all, good learning and I took a lot away with me from the two days"
Adrian Parkes, Director of Product and Marketing, Portman/ Clarity