Cargo Security and Facilitation Forum
Protecting the supply chain, meeting security challenges
To facilitate enhanced cooperation and provide a platform for the industry to actively engage in discussions on cargo and mail security topics, the IATA will be holding its 5th Cargo Security and Facilitation Forum (formerly known as Cargo and Mail Security Forum).
Use the hashtag #IATA_Cargo and join the conversation!
September 29 - September 30, 2015
Hyatt Regency Montreal
Open to all
In 2014 the forum was attended by over 160 delegates and recorded a 99% satisfaction rate.
- How Secure Freight Capacity Development (SFCD) and e-CSD are assisting countries meet their Annex 17 commitments and enhancing supply chain security
- How new technology is supporting security and reducing burdens on the industry
- How the outcome of the US, EU and Canada pre-loading Advanced Cargo Information pilots have driven the creation of additional global WCO security standards, and how this will impact on your organization
- What kind of pressure cyber-attacks are putting on secure supply chains, and what solutions are foreseen by civil aviation leaders and technical innovators
- How the World Trade Organization (WTO) Trade Facilitation Agreement provides a once in a lifetime opportunity for you to expedite your cargo processes
- How IATA security training and consulting solutions can support your organization in implementing security programs and maximizing facilitation opportunities
Why should you attend?
- Exclusive access to industry intelligence and latest developments
- Unique business, networking and branding opportunities
- Interactive approach, opening the floor for challenges and new ideas
Who will you meet?
- Freight Forwarders / Handling Agents
- Mail Handlers / Postal Operators
- Service Providers
- International Organizations
View Forum Program (pdf)
For any questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
|IATA Member Airlines
|Non-IATA Members & Others
* Kindly note that cash payment is not possible. All registration fees must be paid in advance. VAT excluded.
Official Event Hotel
The official event venue for this year's forum is the Hyatt Regency Montreal. To benefit from our negotiated hotel rates book your stay as early as possible!
BOOK YOUR HOTEL NOW