New! Lufthansa and Amazon speakers at the Forum.
Check out the latest program below for details.
The CargoIS User Forum gathers current customers of the CargoIS solution. Learn how air cargo stakeholders are using Business Intelligence to create value and find out new ways to improve strategic decision-making.
September 9 - September 10, 2015
Sheraton Munich Airport Hotel , Freisinger Strasse 80, 85445 Schwaig-Oberding, Germany
- Insightful presentation on key trends of air cargo and business intelligence
- Best practices to create value with Business Intelligence
- The latest updates on CargoIS and its development plan, including Cargo Direct Data
- Networking sessions to meet and discuss with peers, colleagues and industry experts
- Entertaining insight into the Bavarian culture in the evening of the 9th September
Program & registration
Registration is free and open to all CargoIS customers. The latest agenda is available now! Check back often to see all the updates.
For more information please contact the CargoIS team.
Accommodation & transportation
Book your special hotel rate by 11 August! The Sheraton Munich Airport Hotel has special rates of EUR 135 per night (single), taxes and breakfast inclusive. Additional EUR 20 for double occupancy.
Book your hotel special rate
Registrants are reminded that it is their individual responsibility to obtain a visa to attend the CargoIS Forum. Visit the IATA travel center for details on visa and health requirements.
For a letter of invitation please contact the CargoIS team at Cargo-IS@iata.org