CargoIS User Forum
The CargoIS User Forum gathers current customers of the CargoIS solution. Learn how air cargo stakeholders are using Business Intelligence to create value and find out new ways to improve strategic decision-making.
October 5 - October 6, 2016
Hyatt Place Amsterdam Airport
The agenda for the event is now available (PDF).
- Air cargo industry economics update
- Latest trends on business intelligence
- Best practices to manage business intelligence related processes in your organization
- CargoIS latest developments and future development, with a strong focus on CargoIS Direct Data
- Networking sessions to meet and discuss with peers, colleagues and industry experts
- Socializing event in Amsterdam on the evening of October 5th
Program & registration
Registration is now open.
Book your hotel room (pdf) before September 12th to take advantage of the CargoIS Forum preferential rate.
For more information please contact the CargoIS team.
Registrants are reminded that it is their individual responsibility to obtain a visa to attend the CargoIS Forum. Visit the IATA travel center for details on visa and health requirements.
For a letter of invitation please contact the CargoIS team at Cargo-IS@iata.org