Dangerous Goods Seminars
Dangerous Goods (DGR) seminars aim to raise the awareness of what the regulatory requirements and best practices are for dangerous goods.
These events also provide a great opportunity for participants to build contacts and partnerships that will strengthen your networking ties.
- Learn about the ICAO Technical Instructions needed to comply with for all international dangerous goods shipments by air
- Learn how to fill the documentation required for shipping dangerous goods by air, or how to correctly pack and label a dangerous goods shipment
- Learn the regulatory requirements and best practices are for dangerous goods
- Meet with regulatory authorities, airlines and others in the dangerous goods supply chain
- Receive the 2014 edition of the IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations (DGR) Manual too!
Take a look at the agenda (pdf)
Who should attend
- Freight Forwarders
Join us for a one-day dangerous goods seminar in the following cities!
|July 3, 2014
|July 21, 2014
|July 23, 2014
|July 25, 2014
|September 15 - 16, 2014
|September 18, 2014
Make sure your shipments get to where they‘re going and understand the legal requirements of all parties in the supply chain with the IATA one day dangerous goods seminar.
Register for Chinese workshops
Register for all other workshops