1st World Financial Symposium
The 1st World Financial Symposium (WFS) will be focusing on industry action to support sustained airline financial health.
September 17 - September 18, 2014
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Jumeirah Etihad Towers
Open to all
Hosted by Etihad Airways, a leading carrier in the Gulf region, WFS will bring more than 600 financial executives and specialists together to share insights, discuss industry challenges and best practices for aviation financial management.
The information is priceless!
Access to capital, regulatory changes, environmental requirements, high fuel prices and a flat global GDP projection are all happening at a time of record aircraft deliveries. What are the root causes of low profitability in the airline industry and what industry action in the form of IATA standards, tools and policies will support sustained airline financial health? Find out at WFS!
WFS at a glance
Join us for the invaluable meetings and sessions, including:
- Working Groups from September 13th – 16th (by invitation only)
- Industry general meetings focusing on revenue accounting and settlement systems (formerly known as Integrated Settlement or “IS Week”) from September 13th – 16th - (open to all)
- CFO Summit on September 17th - Invitation to this session will be open to Senior Financial Executives from airlines, business partners and key suppliers
- Plenary sessions and specialized tracks engaging in debate for mobilizing the industry to support sustained airline financial health , from September 17th -18th - (open to all) .
Industry Meetings at WFS
- Industry Meetings (formerly known as IS-Week: including the 48th Revenue Accounting Meeting, 3rd SIS General Meeting, 9th ICH User Group Meeting, 9th AIA Services General Meeting and the 3rd Mobilization Workshop) will be held from 14-16 September 2014
- Industry Meeting Agenda (pdf)
The symposium will compromise an Opening and Closing Plenaries and 4 specialized tracks as follows:
Track 1: Transformation in Revenue Accounting - 17 September (afternoon)
Track 2: Treasury – Back to Essentials - 17 September (afternoon)
Track 3: Payment Methods and Fraud - 18 September (morning)
Track 4: Risk Management in a changing world - 18 September (morning)
To learn more about the tracks, please view the Program Directory (pdf)
||Regular Fee |
|IATA Member Airlines
|IATA Strategic Partners