The Global Aviation Human Capital Summit 2013
Meeting Talent Challenges for Global Aviation
The Global Aviation Human Capital Summit 2013, offers a unique opportunity for an in-depth exchange on one of the industry's most pressing issues – the challenges and opportunities in hiring and retaining the right people in the economy of today and tomorrow.
Follow us on Twiter: #IATAHCsummit
November 20 - November 21, 2013
Pestana Palace Hotel, Lisbon, Portugal
Open to all
Against a backdrop of steadily increasing passenger and cargo demand, the aviation industry faces a tremendous challenge in securing the required supply of talent. Driven by the global economic recovery and particularly, the expansion of the Asian middle class, demand is expected to accelerate with every year.
The demand growth, coupled with the retirement of current aviation professionals, will drive an increased need for hiring in all areas, with specific needs for pilots, mechanics and other skilled professionals. Finding qualified new talent for these roles, while optimizing those in the current workforce through employee engagement and technology, is critical.
Consult the full event program (pdf)
HR leaders and managers from the air transport industry will look at key aspects of this global talent picture, with segments on:
- Aviation's Business Environment
- Strategies and Tactics for Success
- Building Brand
- Re-energizing Talent
With a focus on the long-term industry perspective, tactics for near term results will also be addressed.
- Fernando Pinto, CEO TAP Portugal
- Brian Pearce, Chief Economist, IATA
- Ilya Bonic, Senior Partner, Mercer
- Paul Marca, Executive Director, Stanford Center for Professional Development
- Dr. David Pendleton, Saïd Business School, Oxford
- Ray Gammel, Chief People and Performance Officer, Etihad Airways
- Michael Bell, Practice Leader – Aviation, Aerospace & Defense, Spencer Stuart
Event Information: Web App
We have implemented a Web App to allow participants to access the latest information (Agenda, Speakers, Exhibitors & Sponsors) and receive event notifications on their mobile devices.
The HC Summit Web App is compatible with all mobile devices, phones and tablets. The content can also be viewed from any computer browser.
In order to download the app, please go to: http://eventmobi.com/humancapital/ and follow the instructions from your device
You may also access the app on your smartphone by scanning the above QR Code.
Who you will meet
This event targets senior HR leaders from all industry:
- IATA member airlines/ non-member airlines
- Air Navigation Service Providers
- Civil Aviation Authorities
- International Organizations and Regional Air Transport Associations
Registration & fees
||Registration fee (incl. 23% VAT)|
|Member Airlines & Strategic Partners
|Non Member Airlines