Incident Review Meeting
The Incident Review Meeting (IRM) provides industry input to IATA Safety Group (SG) through a review of significant industry accidents, incidents, and potential incidents spanning the entire global sphere of commercial air transportation. It may recommend solution to the SG regarding industry safet issues when appropriate.
This edition of the IATA Incident Review Meeting (IRM/17) is graciously hosted by Turkish Airlines.
September 16 - September 17, 2014
WOW Hotel and Conference Center, opposite to the Ataturk Airport and next to the CNR Expo Center
Airline Safety Managers
Outline of the week's activities
- Monday: Alliance Safety Committee meetings (Airline Safety Committee members only, time to be arranged by Alliance Safety Committees)
- Tuesday: 0900-1700 Incident Review Meeting day 1 (open to airline safety managers)
- Wednesday: 0900-1700 Incident Review Meeting day 2 (open to airline safety managers)
- Wednesday: 1300-1700 Workshop: Go-arounds (open to airline safety managers) - Agenda will be posted in due course
- Thursday: 0900-1700 Safety Group meeting (SG Members only, by separate invitation)
If you are interested in presenting an event at the meeting, please complete the presentation format; we will include it in the agenda.
The value of the Incident Review Meeting is directly related to the number and quality of these presentations, therefore, we strongly encourage you to volunteer for a presentation if your carrier has experienced a significant event, or avoided a significant event through timely action.
IRM meetings are held under "Chatham House Rules", where no identified information should leave the meeting.
Deadline to advise participation (attenance and/or event presentation) is 10 August, 2014. Space is limited and will be based on a first-come, first served basis.
If you need a visa invitation letter, kindly complete the Visa Invitation request format (doc) and send back to email@example.com
An IRM group price is offered at the WOW Istanbul Hotel for their 4 or 5 star hotels, both at the same complex than the WOW Convention center. To book a room, kindly emal Ms. Erinc Tekin advising your name, stay dates, hotel preference and mention you are attending the IATA IRM meeting.
If you have any questions regarding the meeting, please do not hesitate to contact us