Incident Review Meeting
The Incident Review Meeting (IRM) provides industry input to the IATA Safety Group (SG) through a review of significant industry accidents, incidents, and potential incidents spanning the entire global sphere of commercial air transportation.
The meeting may recommend solutions to the SG regarding industry safety issues when appropriate.
September 7 - September 8, 2016
Airline Safety Managers
Outline of the week's activities
- Tuesday: Alliance Safety Committee meetings (Airline Safety Committee members only, time to be arranged by Alliance Safety Committees)
- Wednesday: 0900-1730 Incident Review Meeting day 1 (open to airlines and strategic partners)
- Thursday: 0830-1030 Incident Review Meeting day 2 (open to airlines and strategic partners) Agenda (pdf)
- Thursday: 1100-1500 Lithium Batteries - ULD Workshop (open to airlines and strategic partners) Agenda (pdf)
- Thursday : 1600 Safety Group meeting (SG Members only, by separate invitation)
- Friday: 0900-1700 Safety Group meeting (SG Members only, by separate invitation)
Present at the Incident Review Meeting
If you are interested in presenting an event at the Incident Review Meeting, please complete the presentation form; we will include it in the agenda.
The value of the Incident Review Meeting is directly related to the number and quality of these presentations. Therefore, we strongly encourage you to volunteer for a presentation if your carrier has experienced a significant event, or avoided a significant event through timely action.
Incident Review Meetings are held under Chatham House Rule, where no identified information should leave the meeting.
Space is limited and is based on First-Come, First Served.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us
An IRM group price is offered at the Intercontinental Montreal, L’Hotel and Westin Montreal. Contact us for details.