More on MCC 2017
In its 13th year, this highly interactive conference is a 3-day event that features presentations and discussions with relevant industry stakeholders. The objectives of the conference are to exchange ideas, operational experiences and to work together to build solutions to common industry problems.
Topics of interest will include:
- Connected aircraft: technologies and tools, IT infrastructures, costs
- New e-jet: what are we going to do with all this data?
- Big data analytics, what it is and why it matters
- And more
Whom you will meet
This conference is intended for the following professionals:
- Airlines (manager, director, VP and higher of purchasing, maintenance, overhaul, engineering or technology)
- Leasing Companies (manager, director, VP and higher of purchasing, maintenance, overhaul, engineering or technology)
- MRO Service Providers & OEMS (customer service, business development, marketing)
- Managers and directors who focus on: business development, contracts, customer service, engineering, inventory, IT/software, logistics, maintenance, materials, purchasing, supply chain, logistics