The annual Maintenance Cost Conference (MCC) offers a unique opportunity for airlines, OEMs and MROs to present the latest trends on aircraft maintenance and share best practices on maintenance cost management.
Hotel Riu Plaza Panama
2 days of presentations by industry experts and interactive sessions with a focus on this year's theme:
connected aircraft and impact on maintenance costs.
A tour of Copa Airline's maintenance facility.
* IATA Airline Member Delegates must actively work in either the Engineering or Maintenance division of their Airline in order to qualify for complimentary admission.
** AGM level, Engineering and Maintenance only
The room rate is 109 USD per room, per night for single occupancy. It includes an international buffet breakfast and complimentary Wi-Fi. Book your room today!
For questions regarding the MCC, please contact:
5% Discounted Fares for Event Participants Discount valid on published airfares available at the time participants make their reservations through,
www.copa.com, call center or ticket office.
This discount does not apply to promotional fares and cannot be combined with another promotion.
Discount Code (Tour Code) #C7550
1. The purpose of the travel must be to participate in the event.
2. The passenger's travel destination must be the event city.
3. The beginning and ending travel dates must be From 8 to 20 September 2017
4. Penalties resulting from any changes are based on the fare regulations.
IATA Travel Centre. Please verify if your country has any vaccination requirement for re-entry after
travelling to Panama.
The 12th Maintenance Cost Conference took place in Bangkok in September 2016.
Review the full
2016 Program(pdf) and check out last year's
Participating Organizations (pdf)
more pictures from last year's event
The Maintenance Cost Conference is a unique opportunity to showcase your products and solutions to the airline maintenance community. Find out what kind of privileges we offer our sponsors and exhibitors.
Download the sponsorship opportunities brochure (pdf)
For questions regarding the MCC, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
© International Air Transport Association (IATA) 2017. All rights reserved.