The Future of Aviation Operations Begins Here
Connect with senior operational representatives from airlines, airports, governments, manufacturers and suppliers from around the globe and help shape the operational environment of the future. The IATA Ops Conference 2013 is your opportunity to actively participate in exclusive workshops, interactive sessions, streamed discussions and traditional plenary sessions that focus on issues related to safety, security, operations and infrastructure.
• Tony Tyler, CEO and Director General, IATA
• Ursula Zechner, Director General Federal Ministry for Transport, Innovation and Technology
• Patrick Goudou, Executive Director, EASA
• Jeff Poole, Director General, CANSO
• Jaan Albrecht, Chief Executive Officer, Austrian Airlines
View all speaker biographies