IATA/AFRAA/AFCAC Regulatory Affairs Forum
The Forum reviewed the latest public policy developments; anticipated 2014 Aeropolitical challenges and addressed topics such as safety, liberalization, consumer protection and taxation and their impact on airlines in Africa.
Forum program highlights
- Global developments – 38th ICAO Assembly: the results and next steps on environment and air transport policy
- Aeropolitical briefing – What we can expect globally in 2014
- The African Perspective – new thinking on African aviation
- Spotlight on Safety – Africa safety improvement plan, the EU safety list
- Panel – What are the 2014 industry advocacy priorities for Africa?
Download the presentations (pdf)