RFID Aircraft Technical Operations Conference
Hosted by Airbus
The highly innovative RFID technology has been helping industries around the world to achieve business efficiency for decades. How can it help Technical Operations in cost savings and facilitation of more effective airworthiness compliance? Join this IATA event to find out how your airline can benefit from the RFID technology and how it can improve business processes in your company.
November 12 - November 14, 2014
Toulouse, 31707 Blagnac Cedex
Whom you will meet
This event targets the following audience from airline community:
- Operations Managers
- Maintenance & Engineering experts
- Supply Chain experts
- Business Improvement Managers
- 1st day – Introduction and Essentials of RFID, Airframe Manufacturers' and Regulator's vision
- 2nd day – Airline User Cases and Workshop (Integration, Interoperability and IATA's role)
- 3rd day – Airbus Site Visit (RFID lab and Final Assembly Line)
Key Note speaker: Mark Roberti, Founder, Editor and CEO of RFID Journal
Featured speakers: experts from IATA airline-members: Delta Air Lines, Lufthansa Technik Logistik, Turkish Technic, TAP Maintenance and Engineering; Airbus, Boeing, ATA e-Business Program
Invited subject matter experts: FAA, EASA
Registration - space is limited!
The event is free, but you need to register by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating your name, position, company and e-mail address. As the space is limited, make sure not to delay your registration.
Please contact us for available Hotel Delegate Rates in the area.