Aviation Taxation Meeting 2016
Airline taxation experts from around the globe will meet to discuss aviation taxation and hear about tax policy and compliance, IATA’s tax advocacy efforts, the global industry economic outlook, regional developments, and more. This is a unique opportunity to contribute to IATA’s tax campaigns and to share the latest information on industry taxation.
- Close look at the state of the industry
- International tax developments
- Perspectives on the future direction of taxation in the US
- New Distribution Capability (NDC) and the related tax implications
- IATA’s ongoing work to reduce the burden of the industry’s most complex ticket taxes, fees and charges
- Hear from the Indian Ministry of Finance: The GST Commissioner will talk about the forthcoming GST regime in India
- The proliferation of VAT regimes around the world (e.g. GCC, Egypt, Malaysia)
- Breakout sessions to discuss tax developments and updates from various regions
- New ticket taxes in Norway and other countries
- An update from ICAO on aviation taxation policies
- … and more
Attendance at the meeting is subject to prior online registration. Space is limited and will be based on a first-come, first served basis.
- IATA Member Airlines & Strategic Partners: Free of Charge
- Other Stakeholders: $695 (taxes excluded)
For enquiries, please contact us at email@example.com.
IATA has reserved a block of rooms at the Hilton Los Angeles Airport:
- Room only single/double occupancy USD 150.00
All room rates are subject to applicable taxes. Rates are valid three days pre and post of the meeting based on availability.
Stay at the same hotel as the venue! Book your room online.