ULD Regulatory Forum
Improving flight safety
The Forum will continue to facilitate the Industry-Regulator engagement and dialogue, with focus on:
- Industry compliance with the FAA Advisory Circular (AC) 120-85A on Cargo Operations
- Guidance on the application of Fire Containment Cover (FCC) and Fire Resistant Container (FRC) for cargo compartment fire protection
- Lessons learned from the National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) reports on Bagram accident
- Whether complying with IATA ULD Regulations would effectively prevent accidents due to improper ULD operations
We look forward to your participation and joint promotion of safe ULD operations as an essential flight safety requirement. Take this unique opportunity to share your new ideas to help the industry face the challenges ahead!
Use the hashtag #IATA_Cargo and join the conversation!
September 29 - September 30, 2015
Hyatt Regency, Montreal
Open to all
The IATA ULD Regulatory Forum 2015 will attract delegates from all over the world, from specialists to leading practitioners in the areas of ULD standards and requirements. Don't miss out on this excellent opportunity!
Why should you attend?
- Exclusive access to latest regulatory developments and industry best practices
- Unique business, networking and branding opportunities
- Interactive approach, opening the floor for challenges and new ideas
Who will you meet?
- Aircraft & ULD Manufacturers
- Ground Service Providers (Ground Handling Agents / Cargo Terminal Operators)
- ULD Leasing / Pooling Companies
- ULD Repair Stations
- Freight Forwarders
- International Organizations / Industry Associations
View Conference Program (pdf)
Register before August 1 and receive 20% off a copy of the ULD Regulations Manual or CD-ROM!
For any questions, contact us at email@example.com
|IATA Member Airlines
|Non-IATA Members & Others
* Kindly note that cash payment is not possible. All registration fees must be paid in advance. VAT excluded.
** Special discount instead of $250
*** Special discount instead of $300
Official Event Hotel
The official event venue for this year's forum is the Hyatt Regency Montreal. To benefit from our negotiated hotel rates book your stay as early as possible!
BOOK YOUR HOTEL NOW