The Magic of Aviation!
Wings of Change Americas 2018 was successfully delivered with more than 450 attendees from the industry.
The agenda included keynote speeches and panel discussions on infrastructure developments, the emergence of Ultra Low Cost Carriers in the region, the economic value of aviation, regulation and harmonization of our industry, consumer protection, the future passenger experience and a special session on the economic state of the Americas.
WoC Americas 2018 Photos
Main Topics @ WoC 2018
- Economic State of the Global Airline Industry
- The Executive Chat – A High Level Industry View
- Disruptive Innovation of the Passenger Experience
- NextGen for the Americas? Infrastructure and Airspace Challenges
- Cuba’s Role in the New Caribbean
- From Pharma to Flowers - Air Cargo Makes It Happen
- Preparing the Next Generation of Aviation Leaders
- Miami’s Aviation Strategy – A Global Gateway
- Airline CEOs
- Aviation executives
- Key industry suppliers
- Government authorities
- Decision makers of airlines and airports