0915 - 1045
Equipment and new technologies
• A greener approach to aviation fueling – Sebastien Dufloux, Titan Aviation
• Mitsubishi Regional Jet aircraft fuel system – Koichi Kawashima, Mitsubishi Aircraft Corp
• Hydrants couplers/valves and wear/compatibility issues – Anthony Kitson-Smith, Vitol Aviation
• ASTM D02, J05: proposal test method chemical water detectors accuracy – Jim Gammon, Gammon Technical Products, Inc.
1115 - 1300
Specifications, additives, approvals and effects on aviation
• IATA International Specification Liaison Group: global differences between specs and additives – George Wilson III, SwRI, Chair ASTM D02, J06
• Operational impact on airlines of ‘off-spec’ events – Kevin Flick, UPS
• Argument for new viscosity limit of 6.5 cSt @-20C – Jim Kinder, Boeing
• Total – Amyris Renewable Jet Fuel: a new approved jet fuel currently produced at commercial scale – Olivier Rolland, Total new Energies USA, Inc.
• ASTM Emerging Fuels Gains Momentum – George Wilson III, SwRI, Chair ASTM D02, J06
• Update on Aquarius testing – Dietmar Posselt, BASF
• Update on biocide regulations - Graham Hill, ECHA Microbiology
• AAL/water-cleanable brown deposit identified during Variable Stator Vane Actuators investigation - Stephen Montgomery, Airbus
1445 - 1700
Electronic sensing devices
- Introduction and status IATA dP sensor letter - Seth Dillon, Chair. GAES TF
- Results test rig EI water sensing devices - Phil Rugen, Shell/EI
The following sensor suppliers will reply to three questions:
1. What sensors do you have which meet EI 1598?
2. What is your field experience?
3. What future innovations are you working on?
- Faudi Aviation - Matthias Aden
- PECO Facet - Candido Cancelo and Helena Brage
- Parker-Velcon - Matt Fielder
- Particle Solutions: novel field testing methods for contemporary contamination problems - Paula Zard, Particle Solutions
- PAMAS: Resolver 2.0, particle counting and SAP identification - Vic Hughes