Skip to main content
Simplifying the Business while providing passengers with personalized choice of products and services
Six short films to illustrate the Benefits of Aviation
The trusted source to prepare and document dangerous shipments in compliance with international regulations.
Improve baggage performance. From quick wins to strategical options, custom solutions for airlines, airports and ground handlers.
We’re adding new IATA training centers, partner locations and distance learning options to bring our training closer to you.
Join us in San Franciso, and explore solutions to aviation legal challenges with the industry's foremost general counsels. #LEGALSYMPOSIUM
In his quarterly industry's outlook, Tony Tyler presented a revised profit expectation of $11.7 billion.
0900 - 0915
TFG Session 1
0915 - 1030
TFG Session 2
- Follow-up to round table discussion in Berlin: how will the industry proceed?
- Overview of technical know-how in the CIS
- EI JIP Update
Airport FAME Survey by FIJI Rapid Screening Method (IP 583/ASTM D7977)
1100 - 1230
TFG Session 3
Upstream quality assurance
A panel of experts representing the pre-airport supply chain and end-user will discuss the challenges ahead with the imminent publication of EI/JIG Standard 1530 – Quality Assurance Requirements for the Manufacture, Storage and Distribution of Aviation Fuels to Airports. EI/JIG is the only international standard that covers the entire supply chain upstream of the airports and is referenced in ICAO Manual 9977 – Manual on Civil Aviation Jet Fuel Supply. Issues to be addressed include traceability, testing, documentation, equipment and compliance amongst others
1330 - 1500
TFG Session 4
Safety, equipment and technology
- Vehicle design and new technologies
- Aviation fuel hoses - everything you need to know
- TF Global Application of Electronic Sensors
- Joint industry action on dP sensors
- Bulk water sensors - Phil Rugen, Shell Aviation
1530 - 1630
TFG Session 4
Safety, equipment and technology (continued)
- Fuelling safety and operations
- A4A Audit Findings - Nathan Gerlich, Southwest Airlines
- IFQP Audit Findings - Marco Schaefers, KLM
- JIG/AIR BP Audit Findings - Andy Chubb, Air BP
- Big Maggie - Andy Chubb, Air BP
Please contact email@example.com
© International Air Transport Association (IATA) 2013. All rights reserved.