Why should you attend?
Unique business, networking and branding opportunities with 95% satisfaction rate
- Over 800 delegates are expected - all regions are represented
- Meet airlines decision makers - 95 individual airlines attended in 2017
- Exclusive access to industry intelligence and latest industry developments
- 94% satisfaction rate for plenary sessions and workshops in 2016
- In 2016, 95% of participants recommended the IGHC Conference to their peers
Join the conversation on Twitter with
. The event is a unique gathering of stakeholders in ground operations not ot be missed.
IGHC 2017 Welcome Remarks
Looking forward to 2018, strong passenger and cargo growth are forecast to continue. That will shift the industry’s focus to identifying new efficiencies in other areas, such as ground operations. But efficiencies can only be realized when we come together as an industry. This is one of the main purposes of the IGHC, to exchange ideas, discuss critical industry issues, and showcase the latest innovative products and services.
- Head of Ground Operations, IATA
Who will you meet?
Bringing together over 800 delegates to represent the whole industry, here's who you will meet:
- 30% airlines, 60% ground service providers and airports, 10% manufacturers and solution providers
- 60% commercial and 34% operational/safety positions represented
50% executive management, 49% middle management
"The conference was an amazing and informative event that brought together the very best of the groundhandling and airline industry. Extremely powerful forum for networking and business opportunities and a great learning tool."
- Ground Service Provider
"IGHC in Bangkok was an ideal platform to meet, discuss and exchange ideas."