Why should you attend?
Unique business, networking and branding opportunities with 95% satisfaction rate
- Over 800 delegates are expected - all regions are represented
- Meet airlines decision makers - 95 individual airlines attended in 2016
- Exclusive access to industry intelligence and latest industry developments
- 94% satisfaction rate for plenary sessions and workshops
- 95% of participants would recommend the IGHC Conference to their peers
Upcoming IGHC Conferences
- 2017: May 21 - 24
- 2018: May 06 - 09
Who will you meet?
Bringing together over 800 delegates to represent the whole industry, here's who you will meet:
- 30% airlines, 60% ground service providers and airports, 10% manufacturers and solution providers
- 60% commercial and 34% operational/safety positions represented
50% executive management, 49% middle management
"The conference was an amazing and informative event that brought together the very best of the groundhandling and airline industry. Extremely powerful forum for networking and business opportunities and a great learning tool."
- Ground Service Provider
"Comprehensive topics and discussions. The event is a unique gathering of stakeholders in ground operations not to be missed."
"IGHC in Toronto was an ideal platform to meet, discuss and exchange ideas."
Join the conversation on Twitter with #IATA_IGHC
Comprehensive topics and discussions.
The event is a unique gathering of stakeholders in ground operations not to be missed.