Supply chain excellence is achieved as a result of applying fundamental principles that address customer’s needs. Understanding them, anticipating them, and adding value to transport and delivery is the key to improve and to strengthen the quality services offered by the industry whilst increasing visibility and awareness.
Find out more in the full
AirPharma Conference Program (pdf)
Who will you meet?
- Representants from pharma, manufacturing and transport industry
- Delegates from entire supply chain sector
The Conference will be focused on sharing experiences, knowledge and adding value for Executives, Operational Managers, Quality and Compliance Specialists, Experts from across the air cargo supply chain including Airports, Airlines, Freight Forwarders, Ground Handlers, Shippers, Regulators and International Organizations.
Use the h ashtag #IATA_Cargo and join the conversation!
Strategic Partnership Program and benefit from discounts on sponsorship and exhibition rates.
Get on Board!
Why should you attend?
- Learn about effective temperature controlled chain management
- Discover innovative solutions to mitigate risk throughout the supply chain
- Find out about emerging issues for the industry
- Enhanced communication among the supply chain stakeholders is increasingly emphasized
- Attend this conference in order to join the unique “Know your Customer - Speed Dating” between the industry and airline members
- Don’t miss your chance to meet key players from the pharmaceutical industry
photos taken during the three days of the 2016 Cargo Events.
Previous Cargo Events
Find out what happened at t he Cargo Events 2016 in Brussels, Belgium
For any questions, contact us at