Next year's Alternative Fuel Symposium will take place in Singapore on 15-16 November 2018. Stay tuned for the registration!
Join more than 200 delegates in Singapore to discuss key topics concerning the commercial deployment of sustainable aviation fuel at the 4th IATA Alternative Fuel Symposium. This annual event is evolving as a valuable gathering for:
- Building business relationships
- Learning about new technologies
- Understanding global and regional policies
- Recognizing sustainability requirements
- Exploring collaborative solutions for deployment
Following immediately from the IATA Fuel Forum, the Alternative Fuel Symposium brings together both fuel procurement, and environmental specialists from airlines – an essential ingredient for striking off-take agreements. The 2017 event brought together more than 40 individual airlines and over 20 producers and suppliers.
2017 Interview with Robert Boyd