Alternative Fuels Symposium (AFS)
The IATA Alternative Fuel Symposium provides a platform for industry professionals to interact with each other and be informed about the latest developments and insights from the market leaders in sustainable aviation fuel.
Join the 3rd Alternative Fuels Symposium (AFS) organized in conjunction with the IATA Aviation Fuel Forum in Vancouver.
November 16 - November 17, 2017
Hyatt Regency Hotel, Downtown Vancouver
Open to all
Registration for our event is now open!
If you have any enquiries about the registration, please contact:
The full event program and the list of speakers will be available soon.
Program overview includes five dynamic panels of industry leaders. Topics will include:
- Outcomes from the Second ICAO Conference on Aviation and Alternative Fuels in Mexico (policy solutions and geopolitics)
- Producers: 2020 production potential including barriers and enablers
- Innovative deployment solutions
- Global and Regional Initiatives
- Airline strategy and demand trends including SAF eligibility in CORSIA and future challenges
Who will I meet?
The event is ideal for those who need to understand the latest developments in sustainable aviation fuels:
- Airlines (fuel procurement and environment/sustainability managers)
- Sustainable aviation fuel suppliers (technical and commercial managers)
- Conventional fuel producers and suppliers
- Fuel handlers
- Technology developers
- Government agencies
Find networking and branding opportunities that provide an opportunity for your company to be represented prominently and demonstrate your support for the environmental integrity of the aviation industry at the 2017 IATA AFS. Equally, we are happy to discuss tailored or hybrid solutions that meet your specific needs.
For sponsorship opportunities please contact Robert Boyd (Senior Manager, Environment - Alternative Fuels) :
Gold Sponsor||USD 7,500|
Silver Sponsor||USD 5,500|
Bronze Sponsor||USD 3,500|