In 2015 the forum was attended by over 100 delegates and recorded a 100% satisfaction rate.
Why should you attend?
- 96% of 2015 attendants recommended the participation in this year event
- Exclusive access to industry intelligence and latest developments
- Unique business, networking and branding opportunities
- Interactive approach, opened floor for challenges and new ideas
Who will you meet?
- Freight Forwarders / Handling Agents
- Mail Handlers / Postal Operators
- Service Providers
- International Organizations
The full conference program is now available! Access all the agendas and information about sessions, speakers and sponsors. You can download the online version by clicking on the Program button below and a printed copy will be distributed onsite. Please note that the program is dated of September 30. For the updated CSFF agenda, please click on the following link.
Latest CSFF agenda (pdf)
photos taken during the three days of the 2016 Cargo Events.
For any questions, contact us at
Kindly note that cash payment is not possible. All registration fees must be paid in advance. VAT excluded
Use the hashtag #IATA_Cargo and join the conversation!
Strategic Partnership Program and benefit from discounts on sponsorship and exhibition rates.
Get on Board!
Previous Cargo Events
Find out what happened at the Cargo Events 2015 in Montreal, Canada -