World Passenger Symposium 2015
Innovating better, together
The 5th World Passenger Symposium (WPS) will continue to focus on industry collaboration. It will cover the transformation currently taking place in the industry in the areas of distribution, customer experience touching on the technology aspect as a key driver for transforming our industry.
October 20 - October 22, 2015
Congress Center Hamburg (CCH)
Open to all
WPS is a unique event that drives the passenger agenda forward with representatives of the entire air travel value chain under one roof. WPS has become the must attend event for airlines, airports, travel agents, ground handlers and solution providers to learn, share, influence and network.
It will cover the transformation currently taking place in the industry in the areas of distribution, customer ground & Inflight experience and IT & Technology.
Focused, theme-based sessions will address key areas that impact the customer experience and the airline profitability such as:
- Airline Retailing: What does the customer value? Are ancillaries really profitable?
- NDC in motion: Airline case studies and focus on technology evolution
- Offer and Order Management of Tomorrow: Dynamic Pricing ; Is the industry heading towards no more e-ticket & PNR.
- Do you know who are your customers and how to best engage with them?
- Ready to Fly or Ready to Arrive? What will be the future end to end experience on the ground?
- Cabin trends : Do airlines really need to choose between customer satisfaction and maximizing revenues?
- The digital wave: what are the real challenges? Are we ready?
- Are wearables , big data, sensors relevant to the industry?
Passenger Innovation Awards
The Passenger Innovation Awards is an initiative that aims to ignite new ideas in the passenger world.
Finalists will win cash awards, but will also have a unique opportunity to attend the IATA World Passenger Symposium, network and present their ideas on stage to all the delegates.
Following the success of the 2014 awards, the 2015 edition aims to be even better! See the 2014 winners (pdf).
For more information, please visit our Passenger Innovation Awards page.
||Early Bird Rates excluding VAT (Until 28 June 2015)
||Regular Rates excluding VAT (As of 29 June 2015)|
|IATA Member Airline
|IATA Travel Agent
|IATA Strategic Partner