To enter the contest a participant only has to retweet one of the WPS tweets that we will post between 30 September and 11 October 2013. Remember, more retweets means more chances to win.
Winners will be drawn at random on 14 October 2013 and will be notified through Twitter.
Terms and Conditions
- The contest is open to every IATA Twitter follower
- Employees of IATA are not eligible
- IATA reserves the right to disqualify all entries that do not meet the rules and regulations of the contest, including entries submitted with invalid, incomplete or incorrect information
- To enter the contest a participant has to re-tweet one of the WPS tweets that IATA will be tweeting between 30 September and 11 October 2013
- Every retweet enters the competition and will be added to entries from which the winner will be drawn randomly
- The prize is neither transferable nor exchangeable and cannot be exchanged for cash
- IATA's decision is final with respect to all matters relating to awarding of the prize and shall not be subject to review or appeal by any entrant or by any third party
- Prizes not claimed by 18 October 2013 will be considered forfeited
- By entering the raffle, the entrant unreservedly agrees to these terms and conditions
Use of Personal Information
By entering the contest, you agree:
- to the use of your name and/or title and/or company name and/or likeness, without compensation, for IATA's promotional and marketing purposes