Air Cargo Innovation Awards 2014
The Air Cargo Innovation Awards is an initiative which strives to drive greater innovation by encouraging entrepreneurial ideas for the air cargo industry to:
- Be an enabler for the Industry, meaning leading to increased competitiveness of Air Cargo compared with other modes of transport and/or enable commodities that were not possible to carry in a safe and cost efficient way in the past
- Increase quality and/or decrease cost of operations
- Develop technologies that optimize revenue and/or capacity utilization and/or shorten the lead time and/or enhance service availability
How to participate
||Participants need to submit a business idea with an executive summary and idea description. Finalists with the best business ideas will be invited to present at the World Cargo Symposium 2015.
We encourage you to use this template (pdf) when submitting your idea.
A jury panel (pdf) comprising of entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, air cargo industry experts and academics who will evaluate the ideas on the judging criteria (pdf).
Submit your business idea today!
The winner of the best idea will be awarded USD 20,000; up to two runners-up will be awarded USD 10,000 each. Winners will also be able to use a logo to promote their business idea. In addition to the cash award, the Air Cargo Innovation Award offers networking opportunities and recognition.
- 13 March 2014 to 11 January 2015: Submission of business ideas
- 11 January 2015: Submission deadline
- 23 January 2015: Finalists of Air Cargo Innovation Awards announced
- 10-12 March 2015: World Cargo Symposium
- 12 March 2015: Winner and runners-up of Air Cargo Innovation Awards announced
Terms & conditions
The Air Cargo Innovation Awards is open to all individuals. Submitters must comply with the terms and conditions (pdf) pertaining and can participate as an individual, a team or an enterprise.