Press Release No.:
3 April 2017
IATA Honors its 2017 Top-performing Global Training Partners
Montreal - The International Air Transport Association (IATA) announced the IATA Training 2017 Premier Circle winners as well as the Regional Top Performing Training Partners, as a part of its prestigious training partners’ recognition program. More than 450 IATA authorized training centers were evaluated on specific criteria, beginning with the quality of training delivered, and including the number of students trained. The excellence of these training partners contributes significantly to the development of the next generation of professionals.
The 2017 Premier Circle winners includes (in alphabetical order):
- Aircargo Training Center of Japan, Japan
- Airport College, France
- Alhind Academy, India
- Dangerous Goods Management, The Netherlands
- Etihad Airways, United Arab Emirates
- Kadosh Training Services, Mauritius
- Louis Preston, Sri Lanka
- Qatar Aeronautical College, Qatar
- Sichuan Southwest College of Civil Aviation, People's Republic of China
- Turkish Airlines Aviation Academy, Turkey
The Regional winners included training partners from Africa & Middle East, the Americas, Asia Pacific, China & North Asia, and Europe. They adhered to similar selection criteria as Premier Circle at their respective regional level.
Prestigious awards for both the 2017 Premier Circle and Regional top performers were delivered during ceremonies at the Accredited Training Partners (ATS) conference in Abu Dhabi last month, and at the Global Regional Training Partners conference in Colombo, Sri Lanka in May.
“IATA congratulates all winners for their success and thanks them for their contribution in developing more than 100,000 participants and enhancing the skill levels of the global aviation talent pool,” said Guy Brazeau, IATA’s Director of Training and Consulting.
For more information, please contact:
Tel: +41 22 770 2967
Notes for Editors:
- IATA (International Air Transport Association) represents some 265 airlines comprising 83% of global air traffic.
- You can follow us at http://twitter.com/iata2press for news specially catered for the media.
- IATA Training offers flexible training solutions in a classroom, distance learning, virtual or in-company format to meet all budgets and needs. Whether you are a new recruit, a specialist or senior management, our unique industry insight guarantees diplomas and courses that are engaging and effective. For more information please visit
- View a complete list of IATA’s network of
Premier Circle and Regional Top performing training partners