Standard Schedules Information Manual (SSIM)
This manual provides common standards and procedures for external schedules data exchanges. Specifically designed for originators and recipients of schedule information, it sets standardization in technique, format and construction.
SSIM includes IATA standards and recommended common practices, including those of the A4A/IATA Reservations Interline Message Procedures - Passenger (AIRIMP).
View the SSIM Table of Contents (pdf).
Additional Products - Data Files
SSIM Appendices released once a year in March:
*Includes notification update service (email with pdf).
The SSIM standards are developed and maintained by the Schedules Information Standards Committee (SISC), which meets prior to the June Slot Conference.
It is published once a year in March. Any October updates are distributed electronically to March edition subscribers.
Who uses it?
Airlines, Airports, Airport coordinators and facilitators, Global Distribution Systems (GDS), Computer Reservation Systems (CRS), Data aggregators & system providers, Government agencies & authorities, Travel agents, Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs), Education institutions
- Windows XP sp2, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Intel Pentium or compatible processor
- 16 bit colour display, 800 x 600 resolution (1024 x 768 or higher recommended)
- CD-ROM drive
- Administrator permissions during software installation, if required
- Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 (installer is included in the product software setup package
- Microsoft Access 2007 Database Engine (Installer is included in the product software setup package)
- Administrator permissions during installation of .NET Framework and Access 2007 database engine
- Internet connection (for activation and automatic updates if applicable)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 or higher