Your online tool for all aviation charges
The IATA Airport, ATC and Fuel Charges Monitor (AAFCM) is an interactive electronic database of all aeronautical charges, including landing, lighting, aircraft parking, passenger service, security, terminal navigation, emissions, noise, overflight charges and taxation.
Your single source for charges information worldwide
This new, fully integrated resource gathers and displays all stakeholder charges, fees and taxes - providing a truly global perspective to help make sound decisions.
Please note that fuel charges are not part of this subscription and can be found under Fuel fees and Charges Database.
Key features & benefits
- Daily updates, weekly summaries
- Rapid online access, worldwide, 24 hours a day
- Fully searchable, exportable, and printable data and customizable reports
- Multiple queries by region, country, airport, charge type and date
- Create country and airport overviews to sort, print or export
- Import new data and corrections (upon administrator approval only)
Subscribe to the IATA Airport, ATC and Fuel Charges Monitor for instant access to all these benefits and more.
Data package customized to your needs
- Full coverage global (100% of the data)
- Medium coverage your choice of four regions* (50% of the data)
- Light coverage your choice of two regions* (30% of data)
Email us for more information
* There are seven regions: Asia/Pacific, Middle East, North America, Russia CIS, Africa, Europe, Latin America/Caribbean.