33rd edition includes the 2nd Edition of the IATA Ground Operations Manual (IGOM)
The Airport Handling Manual (AHM) is your definitive source for the latest industry-approved standards covering all facets of safe and efficient airport operations. It includes the NEW 2013 Standard Ground Handling Agreement (SGHA).
Please scroll down to purchase your copy.
The AHM is a field reference publication that contains recommended industry standards and procedures covering:
- Airside Safety, load control, baggage, cargo and mail handling, aircraft movement control, aircraft loading, departure control systems, passenger handling
- NEW 2013 Standard Ground Handling Agreement (SGHA) as well as 2008, 2004, 2003, 1998, 1993
- Updated IATA Ground Operations Manual (IGOM) supplement (addendum available in 2013)
- NEW! Guidelines for calculating Ground Support Equipment (GSE) exhaust emissions
- An extensive listing of aircraft doors and ground servicing points by aircraft type
Guideman Hand Signals for Ground Support Equipment & Ground Flight Deck Communication Hand Signals posters also available, see below for more information.
How to get your IGOM (2nd Edition) supplement
The IATA Ground Operations Manual (IGOM) supplement is available in Q1 2013.
The table below gives an overview of how you can acquire your copy of IGOM. Please note that if you purchased the CD-ROM & Book combo, you will receive both formats (PDF & patch).
Airport Handling Manual CD-ROM & USB Key
The AHM CD-ROM & USB Key combines the full content of the IATA Airport Handling Manual (AHM) including the industry known toolbox:
- Fillable forms (MS Word & MS Excel) integrated within the AHM sections
- Specific AHM sections in PDF printable format integrated within the AHM sections
- Animated marshalling signals
- Customizable favorite tabs for most-used chapters.
- Ground handling companies
- Airports including load controllers
- Regulatory bodies & government agencies
- Cargo agents/forwarders
- Contracting companies
- Stock agents
- Training organizations
- Travel agents
- System Providers