The ultimate reference for air cargo transportation
Always updated, TACT gives you rapid access to all TACT rates and rules. This vast source of information covers over 220 countries and territories:
- Industry, country and carrier rules
- IATA rules on the acceptance of goods and Air Waybill completion
- Country rules, regulations and charges on import, transit and export
- Airport and storage facilities, handling equipment
- Airline, city and airport codes, AWB prefixes
Rates & surcharges
- Industry and carrier specific rates
- 4,5 million rates for 350,000 city pairs
- Industry, country and carrier specific charges for charges collect, class rates and dangerous goods
- Calculation of charges and cargo claims
e-Customs & security
- Security with ACC3 and ACAS
- e-Customs section with Advanced Cargo Information (ACI)
Made to meet your specific needs
TACT meets your specific needs and comes in different versions.
TACT Online: Search the rates and rules from a web browser. It doesn’t get easier!
- TACT Data:"Data feed of the TACT Rates. Integrate rates into your system.
- TACT Manual: The complete rules and rates in print. A very convenient backup.
- TACT CD: Same content as TACT Online. Great for offline consultation.
- TACT Participation: Publish your own rates and rules in TACT. Now with self-publishing for rates.
TACT Net Rates Distribution
TACT accelerates your business with exciting new developments.
TACT Net Rates: The powerful net rates distribution system that connects airlines and forwarders, privately and securely.
The New TACT Online: see it for yourself
Trusted for more than 40 years, TACT is more important than ever! With a rapidly changing cargo industry, now is the time to look into TACT Online. Get all the information you need to stay up-to-date and flexible in a world of ever-changing air cargo data — all online.
Airlines: make sure you are in TACT
Join TACT and display your rules and rate information to over 70,000 cargo professionals worldwide. Find out more about your benefits (pdf).
Order TACT now!
For more information contact the TACT team.