The essential air cargo rules and rates guide
TACT contains comprehensive information regarding air cargo rules, regulations, rates and charges. TACT is the essential guide for anyone working in the global air cargo value chain. TACT covers for example:
- IATA Industry rules on the acceptance of goods, Air Waybill completion, calculation of charges and cargo claims
- County rules, regulations and charges on import, transit and export for over 200 countries
- Information on airport facilities, such as handling equipment and storage facilities
- IATA airline, city and airport codes and AWB prefixes
- Industry and carrier specific rates: over 4 million rates for 350,000 city pairs covering 215 countries worldwide
- Industry, country and carrier specific charges for charges collect, class rates and DGR
New in TACT:
TACT is available in a variety of formats. A new CD-ROM has been launched offering additional features and capabilities, including searching, selecting and cross-referencing information. TACT is also available online, via data feed or in print.
If you are a TACT participating airline, please contact Customer Service.
Airlines: Join TACT for true global reach
Join TACT and display your rules and rate information to the widest audience possible. TACT offers the information cargo professionals look to when making day-to-day air cargo transactions. With TACT you can deliver valuable data about your operations to over 70,000 cargo professionals worldwide.
Benefits for participating airlines (pdf)