Predict demand patterns & minimize investment risk
The Airline Industry Forecast is the most comprehensive tool to analyze the future passenger and freight traffic demand as well as the evolution of global air travel market. The report provides detailed five-year traffic forecasts for over 3,000 individual country-pairs, plus aggregate results at regional and global levels. The forecast is derived from the results of a survey done to the industry’s major airlines, civil aviation and airport authorities.
A summary report by IATA Economics provides analysis of the macro economic events shaping the industry and their direct implications for airlines’ projections. It also identifies key challenges and opportunities across top routes and regions.
Airline Industry Forecast includes
Analysis covers an outlook across different regions, for both passenger and freight markets; as well as individual assessment of global and regional economic conditions include detailed rankings and annual projections for 2012-2016.
Detailed 2011 passenger volumes and five-year forecasts are provided for over 2,000 international country pairs plus domestic country pairs, including aggregated values for 6 world regions, 17 world sub regions and over 1,000 country sub region forecasts.
Detailed 2011 freight tonnes and five-year forecasts for inbound and outbound freight are provided for over 1,000 unduplicated international country pairs, including aggregated values for 6 world regions, 17 world sub regions, and over 900 country to sub region forecasts.
Information supplemented by different rankings
- Traffic volume, number of passengers and tonnes of freight
- Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR)
- Traffic growth in volumes
- Gain the fundamental tools and data that are required to create an effective and profitable network
- Understand the market shape and identify the most important new emerging markets
- Maximize business investment and build effective strategy plans with intelligence directly from the industry's leading experts
- Forecasts across all levels allow you to zero in on the essential information you need
- See the evolution of the market growth with historic passenger and freight volumes (2007-2011) presented in the Web download.
- Summary Report in PDF
- Five-year historic Passengers and Freight volumes (only in Web download format)
Take a look into the Airline Industry Forecast
Plan your future with solid intelligence from the industry's best..