Airport Development Reference Manual (ADRM)
The Airport Development Reference Manual (ADRM) provides guidance on designing airport facilities taking user needs in mind.
10th edition (2nd roll-out) - available since December 2014!
IATA in collaboration with ACI and key aviation stakeholders have completely redesigned the ADRM with new features in an interactive CD-ROM (Single User License). The in-demand sections available in this first roll-out include:
- Traffic forecasting
- Master planning
- Passenger Terminal with a redefined Level of Service (LoS) framework and modernized capacity calculations reflecting the new LoS. Also includes a Baggage Handling System Design chapter.
- Airside Infrastructure
- Cargo Terminal
Future roll-outs will include: Surface Access Systems and Airport Support Elements.
For more information, see the ADRM 10th Edition 2nd release, Table of Contents (pdf).
New format, new look
The new format allows for permanent installation on your device, providing:
- Updates of new sections/content when available
- Access at anytime, anywhere (Internet access only required for updates)
- Search function allowing to find information quickly
- Customization options of your copy
- Links within the manual and hyperlinks to relevant external resources
View the system requirements (pdf) for installing the application. This product benefits from a new "product key activation" feature to prevent your copy from being mishandled. For help on activation, please consult the Product Key Activation User Guide (pdf). Read more about the End User License Agreement.
Participate in the ADRM community
Register for free to:
- Ask our experts questions
- Be part of the Discussion Forums on hot topics surrounding airport development
- View FAQs as they develop
An essential reference for airport development
ADRM is a valuable tool for airport planners, airlines, airports, government authorities, architects and engineering consultants involved in airport development and planning, capacity planning, terminal planning, apron, etc.
9th Edition still available
Please refer to the Table of Contents (pdf) for more information.
||Single User License CD-ROM
||10th Edition (2nd roll-out now available)
||US$ 690 reduced from US$ 990!! Goes up to US$ 840 in January 2015!
||Additional discounts apply for IATA Member Airlines, ACI Members & Strategic Partners