Airport Development Reference Manual (ADRM)
The Airport Development Reference Manual (ADRM) provides guidance on designing airport facilities taking user needs in mind.
10th Edition - coming soon!
IATA and key aviation stakeholders are reviewing the ADRM and plan to launch a revised version in electronic format in Q1 2014. The modules will be rolled out as and when available, starting with:
- Traffic forecasting
- Master planning
- Terminal design including Level of Service (LoS) and capacity calculation
The eADRM will be delivered on CD-ROM (single user license) for permanent installation on your devices, providing:
- Updates of new sections/content when available
- Access at anytime, anywhere (Internet access only required for updates)
- Search function allowing to find information quickly
An essential reference for airport development
ADRM is a valuable tool for airlines, airports, government authorities, architects and engineering consultants involved in airport development and planning, capacity planning, terminal planning, apron.
9th Edition still available
The current edition is still available, please refer to the Table of Contents (pdf) for more information.
- Guidance aligned to the current requirements of ICAO and IATA members
- Entire section dedicated to Enhanced Level of Service standards for airport capacity
- Baggage handling and HBS systems