Monthly Industry, Regional, and Airline Traffic Statistics
Comprehensive Traffic Data at your Fingertips
The Carrier Tracker is the timeliest report for airline traffic monitoring, representing the entire industry and all regions.
Carrier Tracker provides monthly international traffic figures for passenger and cargo markets, as well as an executive summary analyzing key industry trends from IATAs Chief Economist Office. Widely-used within and outside the industry, Carrier Tracker remains the top source for complete industry traffic data and trends.
IATA collecting the information first-hand from the airlines, Carrier Tracker is the most reliable and accurate source of monthly airline traffic information.
- Precise, absolute market size data for the entire air transport industry, rather than just percentage growth rates
- Global coverage of both passenger and cargo traffic
- Data refers to actual traffic performed, rather than just schedules
- Inclusion of both international and domestic markets
- Historical data going back to the year 2000, enabling comprehensive analysis of market trends
- Statistics are drawn from a sample representing approximately 90% of global scheduled traffic, including both legacy and low-costs carriers, IATA member and non-member airlines, mixed and cargo-only operators, global and regional carriers
- Airline variables for more than 130 carriers, providing a unique opportunity for analysts to benchmark individual carrier performances
- Delivered by the end of the following month
- Data delivered in user-friendly Excel format
- Easy download, directly from IATA site
Free sample - Carrier Tracker (Analysis report - pdf)
Free sample - Carrier Tracker (Excel tables - xls)