Aviation Cyber Security Toolkit - 2nd edition - July 2015
Your toolkit to counter the threat of cyber security in aviation
The aviation industry relies on computer systems extensively in its ground and flight operations. The security of the airline systems can directly impact the operational safety and efficiency of the industry, and indirectly impact the service, reputation and financial health of the industry.
The application is available on CD or as a web download, and offers:
- structured analysis tool to help identify, assess & mitigate risk
- practical guidance material
- complementary access to 17 training videos (2-5 mintues each) covering all aspects of IT Security
- information reviewed by industry experts
Cyber security topics
Click to view the full table of contents for each part of the Cyber Security Toolkit.
- Cyber security mitigation section outlining key mitigation strategies on selected critical systems in the "Introduction to Threats"
- Critical systems added to the "Introduction to Threats" section including: Next-Generation ATC, Onboard Aircrafts IP Network, Aircraft Interface Device
- Updated "Situational Analysis" section regarding role of consultants, cyber security attack vectors and new evolving regulations
- Public and restricted versions have been merged into one publication