Integrated Airline Management System Toolkit
The IATA integrated-Airline Management System is an integration of key management systems impacting safety within an airline. This toolkit provides the fundamental guidelines to implement management systems for each operational function, as required by IOSA Standards and recommended practices.
Major systems covered are:
- Safety Management System (SMS)
- Security Management System (SeMS)
- Quality Management System (QMS)
- Enterprise Risk Management (ERP)
- Supplier Management System (SUMS)
- Environmental Safety Management System (ESMS)
The integrated-Airline Management System toolkit is designed to help air operators implement all these management systems. It provides clear examples for defining corporate policies and accountabilities, guidance for developing components of the various management systems and tools to help assess operational hazards and mitigate risks.
“This product is compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7 32 bit operating systems. It is not compatible with 64 bit operating systems.”