Lithium Battery Shipping Guidelines (LBSG) - 2nd Edition
Support safe transportation of lithium batteries by air
Lithium batteries are the preferred energy source to power a variety of consumer products - from mobile phones, to children’s toys, to e-bikes. Lithium batteries are dangerous goods, and can pose a safety risk if not prepared in compliance with the transport regulations.
Let the new IATA LBSG (2nd Edition) guide you step by step through the shipping process.
Its everything you need to safely and efficiently prepare lithium battery shipments in compliance with international air transport regulations.
Powerful Savings. Buy now - save 50%
Purchase your copy now to benefit from a 50% discount off the current price of $199 and pay only $100. Further discounts may apply. Buy online NOW.
Customized Features include:
- Interactive Packing Examples - Interactive, animated packing examples to clearly illustrate the packing requirements.
- Tabs – Open the manual in a new tab to create customized versions with favorites, mark ups such as annotations and highlights or simply to open in a dedicated section.
- NEW - step by step visual shipping guidance.
- Favorites – Bookmark frequently referenced passages and sections for quick and easy access
- Annotations – Mark up the manual with your own comments to customize the LBSG to your unique processes
- Navigation – With many links to chapters within the document you can reference related content with just the click of a button
Though designed specifically with manufacturers and shippers of lithium batteries and lithium battery powered equipment in mind, the LBSG can equally be used by freight forwarders to assist them in discussions with their customers.
||Buy Online! |
|| |US$ 199. Introductory Offer: US $100.
For more information
For purchasing enquiries please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact IATA subject matter experts on the transport of lithium batteries by air: email@example.com
This product is a single user application and can only be activated on one computer.
- Windows XP SP2, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Intel Pentium or compatible processor
- 16-bit colour 800x600 resolution display, or higher
- CD-ROM drive (during software installation only)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 or higher
- Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0
- Adobe Flash (for viewing the packing example animations)
- Administrator permissions during .NET 2.0 installation, if required
- Internet connection (for activation and automatic updates)