The LAR provides you access to the most current and efficient practices for your live animal cargo operations and an integral tool to achieve cost savings and avoid delays by guaranteeing your shipments are problem-free and compliant with international or local regulations. The LAR includes:
- Up-to-date airline and government requirements pertaining to the transport of live animals
- Requirements on handling, marking & labeling
- Information on the necessary documentation needed when transporting live animals
- A comprehensive classification of 1000’s of animal species along with the container specifications required for their transport.
- Guidelines for the non-air transport of live animals and plants
Who needs the LAR?
The LAR is a necessity for everyone involved in the transport of live animals regardless of the mode of transport. The LAR is specifically geared towards:
- Commercial shippers
- Pet shippers
- Animal care professionals
- Ground handlers
- Freight Forwarders
Features of the eLAR
The eLAR, combines the full content of the LAR along with many features not available with the printed manual to help you find what you're looking for quickly and efficiently.
- Ease-of-use – enhanced navigation, and sorting capabilities
- Global search – global keyword search to quickly find what you're looking for
- Tabs – open the manual in a new tab to create customized versions with favorites, mark ups such as annotations and highlights or simply to open in a dedicated section
- Favorites – bookmark frequently referenced passages and sections for quick and easy access
- Supporting documents section – access to downloadable fillable forms, checklists and special inserts.
- Interactive Section 6.2 - filter, sort, and customize section 6.2 (the list of species) to your liking
- Annual changes – identify everything that's changed in a section outlining all the regulatory changes incorporated in the given edition
If you are a large airline, freight forwarder or shipper and are interested in concurrent user licenses (floating licences) for your organization, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on pricing and requirements.
For More Information
For more information and to purchase your copy of the LAR email us at email@example.com.