Live Animal Regulations (LAR) is available as a printed manual, software application (LAR) and in a combo. In addition to English the software application is also has French and Spanish language versions included..
Other benefits of the Live Animals Regulations include:
- Access to the most current and efficient practices for your live animal cargo operations
- Time and cost savings by guaranteeing your shipments are problem-free and avoid delays
- Compliance of your animal transportation procedures with international or local regulations
Why you need the LAR
The LAR includes the most up-to-date airline and government specific information pertaining to the transport of live animals along with requirements on handling, marking & labeling along with necessary documentation when transporting animals by air.
In addition, the LAR comprises of a comprehensive classification of 1000’s of animal species along with the container specifications required for their transport.
Avoid delays, problems and costly surprises in the live animal transportation process.
Who needs the LAR?
- Freight Forwarders
- Animal care professionals
Features of the eLAR
- Ease-of-use features such enhanced navigation, sorting and search features
- Reortug capabilities
- Rcent CITES appendices as well as useful forms and links.
Buy now & save
Discounts are available to IATA member airlines and IATA Strategic Partners, as well as to CITES and IPATA members.
System Requirements for eLAR
This product is a single user application and can only be activated on one computer.
- Windows XP sp2, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Intel Pentium or compatible processor
- 16 bit colour display, 800 x 600 resolution (1024 x 768 or higher recommended)
- CD-ROM drive (if product was delivered on CD)
- 150 MB or more available hard disk space
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 or higher
- Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 (Installer is included in the product software setup package)
- Microsoft Access 2007 Database Engine (Installer is included in the product software setup package)
- Administrator permissions for installation of this application's pre-requisite (.NET 2.0 and Access 2007 engine)
- Internet connection (for activation and automatic updates)
For More Information
For more information and to purchase your copy of the LBSG LAR email us at email@example.com or go to www.iata.org/lar