Optimize your time and temperature supply chain management with crucial information on the transport of temperature-sensitive healthcare products as well as pharmaceutical product information based on WHO guidelines.
The PCR provides you access to the most current and efficient practices for your perishable cargo operations and an integral tool to achieve cost savings and avoiding delays by guaranteeing your shipments are problem-free and compliant with international or local regulations. The PCR includes:
- Up-to-date airline and government requirements pertaining to the transport of perishable cargo
- Requirements on handling, marking & labeling
- Necessary packaging requirements
- Information on the necessary documentation required when transporting perishable cargo
- A comprehensive classification of 100’s of perishable commodities
Who needs the PCR?
The PCR is a necessity for everyone involved in the transport of perishable goods by air and is specifically geared towards:
- Commercial shippers
- Shippers of fresh fruits and flowers
- Pharmaceutical companies
- Ground Handlers
- Freight Forwarders
Features of the ePCR
The ePCR, combines the full content of the PCR along with many features not available with the printed manual to help you find what you're looking for quickly and efficiently.
- Ease-of-use – enhanced navigation, and sorting capabilities
- Global search – global keyword search to quickly find what you're looking for
- Tabs – open the manual in a new tab to create customized versions with favorites, mark ups such as annotations and highlights or simply to open in a dedicated section
- Favorites – bookmark frequently referenced passages and sections for quick and easy access
- Supporting documents section – access to downloadable fillable forms, checklists and Special inserts.
- Interactive Table 5.2A – filter, sort, and customize 5.2A (the list of perishables) to your liking
- Annual changes – identify everything that's changed in a section outlining all the regulatory changes incorporated in the given edition
If you are a large airline, freight forwarder or shipper and are interested in concurrent user licences (floating licenses) for your organization, contact email@example.com for more information on pricing and requirements.
System Requirements for the ePCR
This product is a single user application and each copy of the ePCR comes with one product key which can only be activated on one computer.
- Windows XP sp2, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Intel Pentium or compatible processor
- 16 bit colour display, 800 x 600 resolution (1024 x 768 or higher recommended)
- CD-ROM drive (if product was delivered on CD)
- 150 MB or more available hard disk space
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 or higher
- Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 (Installer is included in the product software setup package)
- Microsoft Access 2007 Database Engine (Installer is included in the product software setup package)
- Administrator permissions for installation of this application's pre-requisite (.NET 2.0 and Access 2007 engine)
- Internet connection (for activation and automatic updates)
For More Information
For more information and to purchase your copy of the PCR email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.