IATA Revenue Accounting Manual (RAM) explains the standard billing procedures for the interline accounting of passenger, cargo, universal air travel and miscellaneous revenues.
Overview of content:
- Rules governing interline accounting including regulations relating to currency of collection and billing
- Essential information on the preparation and handling of invoices/credit notes covering passenger, excess baggage and cargo billing together with procedures in respect of unacceptable charges
- Standard Agreement for Passenger Interline Accounting on a sampling basis
- First and Final Billing Agreement and the Paperless Billing Agreement.
The Revenue Accounting Manual is published annually in January.
What's in the package:
The 2013 edition of the Revenue Accounting Manual is only available in an electronic format (CD-ROM), providing a number of essential resources:
- An electronic version of the current RAM Manual, and the new SIS-RAM Manual
- Search and index functions for both RAM and SIS-RAM
- Reports and agendas from previous Revenue Accounting Meetings
- First & Final Interline Billing documentation
- All RAM Chapter B7 interline billing contacts and address information can now be found and maintained by the carrier/company listed through the IS Member Profile.