As a result of the pharmaceutical industries request for a standalone healthcare regulation the IATA Temperature Control Regulations (TCR) replicates the chapter in the dealing with the packaging, labelling, handling of pharmaceutical products and mainly the chapter on healthcare logistics (PCR Chapter 17).
The TCR provides you access to the most current and efficient practices for your perishable cargo operations and an integral tool to achieve cost savings and avoiding delays by guaranteeing your shipments are problem-free and compliant with international or local regulations. The TCR includes:
- Up-to-date airline and government requirements pertaining to the transport of healthcare and pharmaceutical products
- Requirements on handling, marking & labeling
- Necessary packaging requirements
- Information on handling procedures
- The necessary documentation needed when transporting healthcare products
Who needs the TCR?
The TCR is a necessity for everyone involved in the transport of pharmaceutical goods by air and is specifically geared towards:
- Pharmaceutical companies
- Ground Handlers
- Freight Forwarders
Features of the TCR
The eTCR, is available in electronic format only and has multiple features to find what you're looking for quickly and efficiently.
Tabs – Open the manual in a new tab to create customized versions with favorites, mark ups such as annotations and highlights or simply to open in a dedicated section
Favorites – Bookmark frequently referenced passages and sections for quick and easy access
Annotations – Mark up the manual with your own comments to customize the LBSG to your unique processes
Navigation – With many links to chapters within the document you can reference related content with just the click of a button
If you are a large airline, freight forwarder or shipper and are interested in concurrent user licenses(foating licenses) for your organization, contact email@example.com for more information on pricing and requirements.
System Requirements for the ePCR
This product is a single user application and each copy of the ePCR comes with one product key which can only be activated on one computer.
- Windows XP sp2, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Intel Pentium or compatible processor
- 16 bit colour display, 800 x 600 resolution (1024 x 768 or higher recommended)
- CD-ROM drive (if product was delivered on CD)
- 150 MB or more available hard disk space
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 or higher
- Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 (Installer is included in the product software setup package)
- Microsoft Access 2007 Database Engine (Installer is included in the product software setup package)
- Administrator permissions for installation of this application's pre-requisite (.NET 2.0 and Access 2007 engine)
- Internet connection (for activation and automatic updates)
For More Information
For more information and to purchase your copy of the LAR email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.