"Get the latest information regarding the introduction of the new Electronic Miscellaneous Document (EMD). Prepare for the future!"
The Ticketing Handbook is the official guide to worldwide airline passenger ticketing. Prepared by an international group of ticketing experts, it explains the whats, whys, and hows of airline ticketing with the main focus now moved to electronic tickets and electronic miscellaneous documents. Easy-to-understand language and relevant ET and EMD examples.
The Handbook thoroughly details what entries to make on electronic tickets and EMDs. It includes coverage on additional/optional services and involuntary rerouting and the new EMD to replace all other paper miscellaneous documents. It clarifies ticketing entries for fare calculation principles in easy-to-understand language and examples.
- The most comprehensive ticketing guide available
- Quick reference for fare calculation and ticketing entries
- Up-to-date electronic ticketing and electronic miscellaneous documents guidelines
- Written in easy-to-understand language with relevant examples
- Beneficial to carriers and agents seeking to move to a fully electronic ticketing environment
- Also includes details of how to complete the virtual Multi Purpose Document (vMPD) the interim solution being used in BSPs until the EMD arrives
The book is accompanied by a Web download application to facilitate searching by use of key words and training with blank ticket facsimiles.
Keep up with the latest developments in the dynamic world of electronic ticketing.
Book is available in English.
Order yours today!
||Book incl Web Download
||An additional fee apply to Service Providers