ULD Regulations (ULDR)
The foundation for improved aircraft operations and safety
The IATA ULD Regulations (ULDR) replaces the former IATA ULD Technical Manual (UTM). The ULDR contains both technical and operational standard specifications and regulatory requirements as well as airlines requirements applicable to overall ULD operations. The creation of the IATA ULDR has involved extensive consultation and collaboration with all segments of the air cargo industry.
The ULDR provides:
- Minimum standard specifications for designing and manufacturing ULDs that conform to IATA, ISO, SAE, and other national and international standards.
- Essential and detailed guidelines for all aspects of ULD operations.
- Training requirements and standards.
- Supporting material for airlines creating operations manuals containing ULD related content for use by their own or outside staff.
Features of the eULDR
The eULDR is a software application version of the ULDR whcih combines the full content of the ULDR along with many features not available with the printed manual to help you find what you're looking for quickly and efficiently.
- Ease-of-use – enhanced navigation, and sorting capabilities
- Global search – global keyword search to quickly find what you're looking for
- Tabs – open the manual in a new tab to create customized versions with favorites, mark ups such as annotations and highlights or simply to open in a dedicated section
- Favorites – bookmark frequently referenced passages and sections for quick and easy access
- Supporting documents section – access to downloadable fillable forms, checklists and Special inserts.
- Interactive Table 5.2A – filter, sort, and customize 5.2A (the list of perishables) to your liking
- Annual changes – identify everything that's changed in a section outlining all the regulatory changes incorporated in the given edition
The eULDR is available both in CD-ROM and web dowlnoad format. For web downloads, product Product delivery will be by email and will take 3 business days. The email will arrive from CPSalesNotification@iata.org
. Remember to check your junk/spam folder, or ensure iata.org is added to your company’s allowed senders list. Contact email@example.com
This IATA application may be installed on Microsoft Windows desktop OS computers. It is not supported for install on Mac computers nor Windows Server OS computers. Complete system requirements can be found here
. Floating License versions
of some IATA applications are available for multi-user setups.
If you are a large airline, freight forwarder or shipper and are interested in a floating license version of the eULDR for your organization, please visit our floating license page
for more information including availability, pricing and requirements.