IATA Settlement Systems (ISS) Updates
The Board noted further measures being taken to strengthen IATA’s BSP and CASS operations.
- In co-operation with the Passenger Agency Conference, IATA will be reviewing all local financial criteria.
- A gap analysis will be conducted against a set of model criteria, known as Resolution 800f.
- The results will be presented to the Passenger Agency Conference Steering Group (PSG) in September.
- The Board will also support greater active participation by member airlines in ISS operations governance.
- The migration of all ISS R&S operations to regional hubs has already been completed.